Samstag, 8. September 2007

us5 @ the cinema again

Dear all!

Call us crazy but tonight we went to the cinema to see "Run, Fatboy, Run" and the movie started at 11.30pm. That`s why I`m posting at 2.10am, because we have just come back home. Some of us liked the movie because it is funny and the soundtrack is great and some of us liked it because they got some sleep :)

We are not quite sure what we`re going to do tomorrow. Some of us (me!) want to spend the day in another place than Southampton. We have considered going to Bournemouth by train which would only take about 50 minutes. So I better go to bed now and get some sleep to be fit for our journey tomorrow - which is not going to start before noon!

My plan is to get up early and do some work on the project......not sure if this is going to happen ;-)
I would love to be able to say "I don`t have an alarm, I never need to be anywhere" just like the guy in the movie.

Astrid




Keine Kommentare: