Dienstag, 4. September 2007

us5 @ St John Ambulance


Hi there! It`s me again. Sorry for ending my previous post so immediately but delicious home-made rice with vegetables and salad AND pudding as a dessert was waiting for me. ;)


Now I`m so tired I wonder how I manage to keep my eyes still open. It was a very long day with a lot of information and impressions and gorgeous people we met.

After we came back from Whitehaven Lodge we had class and at 5.00 pm we went to the Headquarters of St John Ambulance to get some background information for our project.

The people there were very kind and showed us around.....well, you can see everything on the pictures.




href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg561kuLpckSF7CERLgKt4NWyTzGUk6kQDpEnvybgAG2YIhk5kOJeLwJe-UDPCGC6_P-xrE5m3dLv0uIPQpM7bQFgFS4VeC-LAeqYhYi_C3C0JwUQxJ4d6HQnlFX0EmAJCEedDG58oiISo/s1600-h/Picture+053.jpg">

I`m off to bed now. Good night!
Astrid

1 Kommentar:

Carolyn hat gesagt…

Nice entry, but check out the spelling.

Also, home-made is better than self-made :-)